- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2×4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2×12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8 in. crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4 in. baseboard (vertical), and 12 in. crosscuts at 90Â°
- Integrated 4-3/4 in. tall fence system for increased rigidity and more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Dust bag
- Vertical clamp
There are no reviews yet.