The 18V LXT Grease Gun Kit (XPG01SR1) is an ideal cordless solution for the workshop or garage. The powerful Makita-built motor delvers up to 10000 PSI of max pressure. With a maximum flow rate of 10 oz. per minute, users can work faster. There are two speed modes, low and auto-speed, that are adjusted by a variable speed trigger. A lock-on button provides convenience during longer work periods. The XPG01SR1 features a 47-1/4 in. flexible hose for greater access to reach fittings, an air bleed valve to assist in faster pump priming, and built in L.E.D. lights to locate hard to see grease fittings. A stand-up design and shoulder strap provide increase comfort on the job. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V li-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful motor delivers up to 10000 PSI of Max pressure
- Features two speed modes; Low and Auto-Speed for better control
- Auto-Speed mode applies grease while varying the flow rate automatically matching the resistance of the part being greased
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to adjust discharge rate
- Lock-on button for user convenience during longer work periods
- Maximum flow rate of 10 fl. oz. per minute for faster work
- 47-1/4 in. flexible hose offers greater access for difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleed valve assists in faster pump priming
- Built in twin L.E.D. lights with separate switch helps locate hard to see grease fittings in low light
- Weighs only 11.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Stand up design and shoulder strap provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Li-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Grease Gun – XPG01Z
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Compact 2 Ah Battery – BL1820B
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Charger – DC18SD
- 400g Grease Barrel – 191B12-7
- 47-1/4 in. Flexible Grease Gun Hose w/ Coupler – 191A79-9
- Tool Case
There are no reviews yet.