- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-1/4 in.
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1300/0-3000 RPM and 0-2000/0-4100 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 1240 in.-lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Ball bearing design is engineered to minimize bit wobble when fastening
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 18V LXT Brushless Sub-Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only) – XDT18ZB
- Battery and charger sold separately
There are no reviews yet.