- Telescoping shaft easily adjusts length from 9 ft. to 13 ft. allowing access to hard-to-reach branches
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers power of a 30cc gas pole saw
- Up to 140 cuts in 4 x 4 cedar with (2) 18V LXT 5 Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- 20% faster cutting speed than a 31.4cc gas engine pole saw
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Lateral chain tensioning with single stud for efficient chain retention
- Captured bar nut is retained in sprocket cover for convenient setup and maintenance
- Branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees
- Translucent bar oil tank with large opening for easier refilling
- Includes 10 in. sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8 in. low profile pitch, .050 in. gauge chain
- 18V X2 (36V) LXT BL Li-Ion 10 in. x 13 ft. Telescoping Pole Saw (Tool Only) – XAU02ZB
- 10 in. Saw Chain 3/8 in. LP 0.50 in.
- 10 in. Guide Bar 3/8 in. LP 0.50 in.
- 10 in. Chain Cover
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.