- Up to 55% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 45% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Thin 0.085 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 25 Degree tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance.
- 10-1/4 in. 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Circular Saw Blade – E-07272
There are no reviews yet.