The 18V LXT 13 in. Job Site Fan (DCF301Z, tool only) is a portable and powerful cordless solution for contractors. Get up to 11.8 hours of portable air flow on a single charge of an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5 Ah Battery (sold separately). This fan is ideal for improved air circulation in close quarters, increased air flow for painters, and more. Three speed settings and an oscillation selector allow the user select optimal air velocity and control. It delivers 740 CFM of air flow on High. For added convenience, the fan operates on 18V LXT Batteries or AC Power (cord included). It also has a handle for easy transport and can be mounted onto a tripod (GM00002073, sold separately).
It is part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful motor delivers up to 740 CFM on high setting
- Three speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- Designed for reduced wind noise level for quiet operation at only 52 dBa
- Oscillates 45 Degrees right and left
- Up to 14 Hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 18V LXT 6 Ah Battery BL1860B (battery not included)
- Up to 11.75 Hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 18V LXT 5 Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Up to 6 Hours of continuous run time in Medium speed with 18V LXT 5 Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Up to 3.5 Hours of continuous run time in High speed with 18V LXT 5 Ah Battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- Manually tilts 90 Degrees up and 45 Degrees down for convenient redirection of airflow
- 3-Stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- 18V LXT 3-Speed Li-Ion 13 in. Job Site Fan (Tool Only) – DCF301Z
- AC Adapter – TE00000170
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
There are no reviews yet.