- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- (1) 10 in. 80T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade – B-66977
There are no reviews yet.