- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.057 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23-degree tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance.
- (10) 7-1/4 in. 24T Ultra-Thin Kerf Framing Blade – B-61656-10
There are no reviews yet.